Travellers Club Card - Frequently Asked Questions
How do I order Travellers Club Card?
- Complete the online application. The online application should take you around 5 minutes. Simply enter your details, currencies you wish to load and perform a quick ID check using yours driver’s license or passport.
- It will take about 10 working days for your card to be delivered, so make sure you order it well before your holiday. If you are loading or reloading your card it will be transferred onto your card within 3 business days, so plan ahead, your card will not be sent until the initial load has been cleared
How do I activate my Travellers Club Card?
- Activate online via the URL on the front of your card.
- Activating your card will also register you for My Account to manage your account.
How do I add more funds to my Travellers Club Card?
- Login to My Account
- Select the currency you wish to load and the amount.
- Opt for BPAY or Bank Transfer (fastest method).
- When loading or reloading it will be transferred onto your card within 3 business days.
How do I manage my Travellers Club Card online?
- Login to My Account (or register if you haven’t already).
- My Account gives you access to view your balance(s), reload online, transfer between currencies, cash out your remaining balance, reveal your PIN and manage your personal details.
Where can I find my PIN number?
- My Account > Settings > Reveal PIN
- PIN number cannot be changed.
Are there any countries Travellers Club Card won’t work in?
- Yes, sanctioned countries include: Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria and Crimea.
What do I do if my card is lost, stolen or damaged?
- Lost, stolen or damaged Cards must be reported to Card Services immediately so that your travel money is protected.
- Contact number for card services.
How can I contact Card Services?
- You can contact card services by calling 1800 098 213 in Australia or +44 207 649 9404 when overseas (charges apply).
Can I use my Travellers Club Card to purchase online?
- You can shop online at overseas merchants and pay in foreign currency.
How do I cash out my remaining balance after my trip?
- Your card is active for five years, why not keep it for next time you travel?
- You can cash out your remaining balance via My Account.
- If you wish to close your account, please contact Card Services.