1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
3. The Promoter is Cover-More Insurance Services Pty Ltd (ABN 95 003 114 145) of Level 2, 60 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 Australia (Promoter).
4. Subject to clause 5, entry is open to all Cover-More customers who purchase any travel insurance policy from Cover-More, reside in Australia or New Zealand, are over the age of 18 years, as of the date of entry, and who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (Eligible Entrants).
5. Employees, immediate families of the Promoter are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
6. The Cover-More Upgrade Your Holiday Giveaway incentive commences on 10/02/2020 at 00:00 AEST and closes 23/02/2020 at 23:59 AEST (Incentive Period).
7. During the Incentive Period, Eligible Entrants will have the chance to win a $2,000 travel voucher. In order to enter, customers must enter the promo code ‘UPGRADE’ via the quote box at covermore.com.au/upgrade-your-holiday (Website) and complete the purchase of a Cover-More travel insurance policy from the resulting quote.
8. No split policies (i.e. 2 adults travelling together must appear under the same policy number) will be accepted. Cancelled or refunded policies will not be accepted.
9. Entrants must provide, on request, all contact details, including a valid email address, to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name.
10. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the end of the Incentive Period.
11. The winner will be selected via random draw. The Promoter will conduct the draw on 28/02/2020 at 11:00 AEST via Random Draws: https://www.randomdraws.com/au/
12. The winners will be notified by email within 7 business days of the end of the Incentive Period.
13. The prize (or in the case of vouchers, prize confirmations) will be sent within 28 days of the draw’s completion. 14. The winners of the competition will be published on the Website on 28/04/2020. 15. The Promoter may conduct a draw on 28/05/2020 at 11:00 AEST at the Promoter’s premises, in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Entries to any redraw will be made up of all Eligible Entrants who purchase a Cover-More travel insurance policy and enter the promo code ‘UPGRADE’ in the quote box on the Website during the Incentive Period. The Winner of any re-draws will be notified by email within 7 business days of the draw’s completion.
16. The total prize pool is valued at up to $2,000 as at 7/02/2020.
17. The prize on offer is:
|Full Details||Prize Value|
|1 x $2,000 Flight Centre Voucher||NZ$2,000 or AU$2,000 depending on the winner’s place of residence|
18. Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
19. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
20. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier's requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
21. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner's deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
24. Subject to State and Territory legislation, the Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner's nominated address. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
25. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. Redemption of the Prize is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Prize voucher.
27. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
28. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners agree to grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
29. Winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
30. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use "scripting" is not permitted and will not be accepted.
31. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
32. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ('Non-Excludable Guarantees').
33. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant; or (f) use of a prize The Promoter (including its' officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable Guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
34. Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/41176.