Travel Insurance You Can Count On
ALERT - Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: For customers seeking information regarding Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, here is a direct line to the airline: +603 7884 1234. Cover-More has limited details at this stage but we will do what we can to assist you. For Cover-More Customer Care Emergency Assistance contact details please click here.
You hope your trip will go perfectly. So do we. But if something goes wrong, you should have travel insurance that takes care of you. That’s where Cover-More Australia comes in.
With over 25 years of experience and many millions of travellers served, we know how to serve you best when you need us most. With Cover-More you get:
- High-quality cover at an affordable price
- 24 hour emergency assistance from experienced travel assistance providers
Cover-More Travel Insurance Australia is
by 846 customers on Product Review
- Fast, fair, and efficient handling of all your claims
- A global team of travel experts that puts your safety and well-being first.
Join more than 1.8 million Australians who chose Cover-More travel insurance every year!
Cover-More Global website and Prospectus information.
find the right cover for every budget
frequent travellers save money with this insurance plan
these plans give you all-round cover for every trip
cheap travel insurance
get top quality cover for just the basics with our budget plan
From lost luggage to erupting volcanoes: We’ve got you covered
Travel inconveniences can be small and mundane, like a lost passport, or huge and extraordinary, like a tsunami. Cover-More Australia gives you protection for the widest range of mishaps—from a minor travel delay to a hospital stay to an emergency evacuation from a natural disaster.
Think all travel insurance policies provide this range of cover? Think again. Read the fine print, and you’ll see that Cover-More offers an incredibly high level of cover.
Recently we have covered travellers who were affected by:
- The Chilean volcanic ash cloud which closed down Australian airspace
- Natural disasters, including earthquakes and tsunamis that caused travellers to cancel their travel plans
- Civil unrest that resulted in travel warnings from the Australian government
- Transport strikes that caused flight delays.
No matter what kind of travel emergency you experience, Cover-More will be there to help.