For a bit of fun this April, Cover-More has decided to hold a Pic-A-Day Instagram Competition. To enter, post on a photo on your Instagram that suits the theme of the day using the hashtag #cmpicaday.
Don't forget to make sure your Instagram account isn't on private (so we can see your photos). You can save the competition list graphic to your computer or phone, or check back here anytime to find out the theme of the day.
Competition starts on 12.01am AEST on 1 April 2017 and finishes at 11:59pm AEST on 30 April 2017. The competition is only open to Australian residents - all others welcome to participate in the photo-sharing though.
Thank you to everyone who participated in this competition.
A big congratulations to our overall winner @craw74, who won the major prize of a GoPro Hero5 Black 4K and floating hand grip.
Congratulations our weekly winners, who each won a $100 Coles Myer voucher.
Week 1 winner @blb003
Week 2 winner @timoffeine
Week 3 winner @lismeg
Week 4 winner @cheekztagram
Cover-More Instagram Competition Terms and Conditions – 1 April – 30 April 2017
1. The terms and conditions contained herein, together with any other information on how to enter and win prizes in the competition referred to as the “Cover-More #cmpicaday Competition” or such other similar reference (“Competition”), comprise the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) to which you submit when entering the Competition. If you submit an entry, or read the Terms and Conditions and thereafter take any steps howsoever with respect to submitting an entry, or otherwise participate in this Competition, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions you are referred to as an “Entrant”.
2. The promoter is Cover-More Insurance Services Pty Ltd ABN 95003114145 AFSL 241713 (“Cover-More”) of Level 2, 60 Miller Street North Sydney 2060 Australia.
3. Entry is open to all residents of Australia who are the age of 18 years or over.
4. Employees, and their immediate family, of Cover-More are not eligible to enter this Competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
5. An Entrant can submit more than one Instagram post per theme during the Entry Period.
How to Enter
6. To enter the Competition, Entrants post their holiday photos that suit the theme of the day (provided by Cover-More) on Instagram with the #cmpicaday hashtag.
7. Entrants must post their photo via a public Instagram account.
8. Each Entrant consents to Cover-More using the Entrant's name and image in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome) on the Cover-More website and promoting any products manufactured, distributed or supplied by or related to Cover-More.
9. Each Entrant may only submit entries between 12.01am AEST on 1 April 2017 and at 11:59pm AEST on 30 April 2017 (“Entry Period").
10. When submitting an entry, an Entrant must comply with all applicable laws and regulations and must not post, submit or transmit any video, information, image, text or other material of any kind whatsoever that:
(a) is not original material or material in which the Entrant owns copyright, unless the Entrant is authorised by the copyright owner to post or transmit that material for the purposes of the Competition;
(b) violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including a person’s intellectual property or privacy rights;
(c) is unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive, defamatory, derogatory, obscene, vulgar, profane or indecent or that is sexual or pornographic in nature;
(d) vilifies, insults or humiliates any person on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
(e) identifies any person other than the Entrant, unless the Entrant has obtained the consent of that person to submit the material for the purposes of the Competition and consents to, and submits to the application of, clause 8 of these Terms and Conditions as if that clause 8 applied to that person as an Entrant;
(f) advertises or promotes any goods or services, websites, competitions or schemes or otherwise for commercial purposes; and
(g) is knowingly incorrect, misleading or deceptive.
11. Cover-More may, but is under no obligation to, monitor or review the contents of the entries and may choose in its sole and unfettered discretion to not promote or show any materials (in whole or in part) for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to that the content is in Cover-More’s view in any way objectionable or may possibly be in violation of any applicable law or these terms and conditions or not promote or adversely effect in any way Cover-More or a Cover-More product or service.
12. The Entrant remains liable for the content of any information, image, text or other material submitted as an entry and indemnifies and holds harmless Cover-More against and from any claims whatsoever and howsoever arising with respect to the Entrant’s entry.
13. Without limiting any other terms herein, the Entrant indemnifies Cover-More and its directors, officers, employees, and agents (“Indemnified Parties”) on a full indemnity basis for all direct and consequential loss, causes of actions, demands, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature whether monetary or capable of being converted into money, suffered by any of the Indemnified Parties, as a result of, or caused or contributed to by, any act or omission, including any breach of any of these terms and conditions, by the Entrant.
14. All Instagram entries with the #cmpicaday hashtag will be judged by the Cover-More Social Media Team. Winners will be announced in the following week and will be notified through Instagram private messages (Winner).
15. The Major Prize Winner will be judged by the Cover-More Social Media Team from all entries during the Entry Period. The Major Prize Winner will be notified by private message through Instagram within the first week of May 2017.
16. Judging will take place at Cover-More’s office in North Sydney (or at an undisclosed location otherwise determined as required by Cover-More).
17. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the Winners. Each valid entry will be assessed for creative merit. Entries must not have been submitted previously or have been submitted to win or in an attempt to win prizes in any other competition.
18. The total prize pool is valued at $997 and consists of 4 x $100 Coles Group & Myer gift vouchers (Voucher) and 1 x GoPro and floating hand grip given away as the major prize (Major Prize).
19. The Voucher is valid for one year from the date drawn. In the event the Winner does not redeem the Voucher within the one year period, the Voucher becomes invalid and will be forfeited. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Voucher.
20. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
General Terms and Conditions
21. Cover-More reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any entry and Entrant (including an Entrant's identity and age) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process, including where Cover-More reasonably suspects that an entry has been submitted using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information or entries that have been submitted through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries may be deemed invalid and errors and omissions will be accepted at Cover-More's discretion. Cover-More’s failure, or decision not, to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver or variation of those rights.
22. Cover-More's decision is final and binding, and the Entrant does not have any right to dispute Cover-More’s decision or grounds for the decision, the Entrant has no right of reply or right to be heard, and these Terms and Conditions can be pleaded in bar to any claim or proceedings brought by the Entrant in any way relating to the Entrant’s entry, Cover-More’s decision or anything undertaken, submitted or accepted in accordance with, with respect to, or by virtue of these Terms and Conditions.
23. If the Competition is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Cover-More, including as a result of mechanical, electrical or electronic tampering or fraud, Cover-More reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law either or both of (a) to disqualify any Entrant, including any entries submitted by the Entrant; and (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
24. The Entrant is liable for any cost or liability associated with accessing the Instagram page or promotional website including any liability to any internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically repeatedly enter is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by the Entrant invalid.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth) 2010, as well as under any other similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees").
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Cover-More (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) the Competition; (b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Cover-More 's control); (c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (d) any entry, or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Cover-More) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Cover-More; (e) any information, image, text or other material of any kind whatsoever submitted as an entry in this Competition (f) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (g) any tax liability incurred by the Winner or Entrant; or (h) use of the prize.
27. Cover-More collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Cover-More may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use an Entrant’s personal information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Entrant. Each Entrant should direct any request to access, update or correct information to Cover-More by calling Cover-More on 1300 72 88 22 or email [email protected].
28. This promotion is in no way sponsored by any other entity other than Cover-More. Cover-More can cancel or modify the promotion at its discretion.
29. By entering this Competition you agree and acknowledge that this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
30. By entering in the Competition, each Entrant agrees that New South Wales law, without regard to conflicts of laws principles will apply to all matters relating to this Competition. In the case of a dispute, the Entrant agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia, except where, by law, such dispute must be brought in the jurisdiction in which the Entrant is domiciled, or where the relevant law contains mandatory provisions that override such exclusive jurisdiction.